[AZ-Observing] Re: Where to head for the May 20th eclipse

  • From: "J. D MADDY" <maddy0485@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 07:57:56 -0700

I am setting up at Lone Rock Campground. There's lots of room and good
horizons. I'll be up there on Saturday around noon. See the attached link for
more info on Lone Rock. Camping is $10 a night. No reservations. They may have
a Ranger at the entrance, but also have one of those auto pay machines.

http://www.offshoremarina.com/lone-rock-beach-campground

J D Maddy
Astronomers of Verde Valley
Saguaro Astronomy Club