[AZ-Observing] Re: Where did we go ???

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 14:17:17 -0700

David,
Even before I looked at the Clue, it struck me that you went to a place
just west of the Superstition mountains. A little to the north of the
center of the Superstitions is a turnoff to the east of the highway
going to Canyon Lake that takes you to a parking lot that reminds me of
what I saw in your images.
Stan