[AZ-Observing] Re: What do you use to make up an observing list?

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 22:42:06 -0700

First of all, a big "Thank You" to all who replied.

Joe Goss, I am NOT writing a book in 60 days--just a 2cd edition. I
will let you know how that works out. I know lots of other Guide users.

Jimmy Ray, I will ask the author of Celestial Portraits if I can include
a reference;-)

Paul Knauth, I am happy to hear that folks are still using the SAC data.
When you have finished the 10,000 objects that AJ and I included let me
know.

Beevo, I know of Celestial Harvest and the author is quite the expert on
double stars.

Ken Reeves, that is certainly a massive list. It would take a lot of
aperture to get at those objects.

Steve Bell, I know of several club members who are Sky Safari users and
like it very much. I have plans to get a 9.25 incher for my CGEM. Send
me an email off list I would like your input.

Ted Forte, I have a copy of Sky Tools 3 and just have not made the time
to learn it. I will need to finish this project first. That is
certainly a big Excel datasheet.

Again, thanks to all who sent in info;

Steve Coe