[AZ-Observing] Re: What do you use to make up an observing list?

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 00:26:56 -0700

Again, thanks to all who have replied to this thread.

I keep two types of notes, same as AJ. An Excel sheet for observing
sessions and big text files for the actual observations. I did delete
some really early observations because they were not worth keeping. All
were something like "Wow" or "not much".

Clear skies;
Steve Coe