[AZ-Observing] Re: What do you use to make up an observing list?

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 18:37:14 -0700

This is why I like the Celestial Harvest and took the time to enter it into
a database that I can drive my telescope with.

Most of the objects are easy to moderate in an average sized scope and it
is organized by constellation. I just flip it open to the part of the sky
that is good and start looking. It has also gotten me to look at things I
might not normally consider observing. This is a good thing, I mean you can
only look at M42 so many times per year and I find myself needing to be
prodded to look at other types of objects.

Beevo