[AZ-Observing] Re: What do you use to make up an observing list?

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 17:51:30 -0400

---- stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Jimmy Ray, I will ask the author of Celestial Portraits if I can include
a reference;-)

Sure, Steve, refer them to the Kalmbach Store. The full set of Astronomy
articles is still available from Kalmbach for the low, low price of only $98.45.

http://www.kalmbachstore.com/scale-modeling-special-interests-astronomy-digital-downloads-celestial-portraits-downloadable-packag.html

Before Kalmbach created those PDFs, I made B&W copies, and with a lot of help
from Peter Argenziano, we made 100 bound books, and sold them for the more
reasonable price of $5 each. They're out of print.

Tom