[AZ-Observing] West Nile concerns.....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:08:56 -0700

Hey All,
Well, hearing more and more about the West Nile Virus  (WNV), I thought a
little research couldn't hurt.  Fortunately, it's not as bad as the press tends
to make it out to be....but I'll be wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt at
future outings.  Here's a link to the CDC site about it, most of the links on
the left side of the page are useful as well.
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/westnile/prevention_info.htm

Thad