[AZ-Observing] Web stream of eclipse

  • From: Alan Strauss <alan7170@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:03:06 +0000 (UTC)

Good morning- In case anyone is interested, the University of Arizona's Mount
Lemmon SkyCenter will be streaming an image of the eclipse live on the web...if
all goes well we will also do this for the Venus Transit on June 5th.

To view the stream, you will need to go to the following website:
http://www.nightskiesnetwork.com/

You can either sign up for a free account, or scroll down and click the large
button "View as Guest"

You will then be taken to a page that has all the current live views.  Find the
one labelled SkyCenter, click on it and you will then see our stream.  We will
be streaming at least 30 minutes in advance of the start of the eclipse.

Note that you can re-size the window that the stream appears in, if you desire.

Clear skies,
Alan