[AZ-Observing] Re: Web Cam Mods: Was 2004 All Arizona Messier Marathon

  • From: "Matt Luttinen" <mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:50:56 -0700

Well that leaves me in and then right back out in short order . . .

I'm thinking about how you could buy, say 16 ToUcams, and combine them =
into a 4x4 array. Add dry ice cooling and you just might have
an ST 10 killer. Or maybe not . . .

At least your rig would look cool, with dry ice "smoke" billowing out of =
your camera into the darkness. I bet nobody would bother
you, either.

<name withheld>