[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather up north and spikes

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 22:36:52 -0700

Paul;

I must be explaining myself poorly.  The spikes have all been found
between the RV park and the "T" in the road between Hwy 87 and Lake Mary
Road.  So they are further away from the road to the meadow than I am
right now.  The spikes are 10 to 12 miles from FR 229--the dirt road to
the meadow.

Now, as Ken Sikes said, who can tell that some nut will get a six pack
in him and decide that some of the more popular roads need some danger.
I do hope that the sheriff finds this guy soon.

As far as weather, I am getting drizzled on right now, Friday 10 PM.

Take Care;
Steve Coe