[AZ-Observing] Weather report from Happy Jack

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 10:43:46 -0700

Howdy all;

It is about 11 AM and the breeze has already started up.  There are a
few light clouds but not much.  I would guess that the breeze is about
10 mph.  You know how it is, things could change a lot by the afternoon.

I did drive over to Fred's Meadow yesterday and chatted with Mike Wiles
for about half an hour.  I did a little binocular observing and then got
cold and returned to the RV and turned on the heater.

Hope that helps;
Steve Coe