[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather conversation for this weekend

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:41:59 -0700

OK, I am more than willing to be wrong here.

Jack, if we choose to go to Sentinel tomorrow, can the toilet me ordered
then and delivered on Friday?  If so, let's leave it open.

I am more than willing to have the skies clear and the wind die off the
stars come out in all their glory.

Clear Skies (And I mean that, man);
Steve

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org