[AZ-Observing] Weather and Messier Marathon

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:02:27 -0400

Howdy all;

Right now my plans are to show up at the Hovatter Airstrip on Thursday
afternoon.  I am concerned about dewing from the heavy rain over the past
48 hours.  I think it will take a while for the Sun to get all that water
out of the ground.

My plan is to leave for Tom and Jeannie Clark's place in New Mexico from
the marathon on Sunday.  I will stay there for 6 weeks or so and then make
it back to Fredericksen Meadow for May New Moon.

See ya Thursday;
Steve Coe