[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather - Weataher - Who Watches the Weather - AASP

  • From: <k7jrg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 12:34:45 -0700

David

        The weather here in KY has been very POOR.   Friday night RAIN,
Saturday and Sunday CLOUDY.  Today it is clear and COLD  38 this AM with a high
of 60.  Wednesday it is going to cloud up and rain on Thursday.  we are leaving
Wed for SC and then on to  FL.  See you at the Antennas for the Nov new moon.

Joe

--
Joseph R. Goss
5108 E. Emerald Avenue