[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather - Weataher - Who Watches the Weather - AASP

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 20:40:07 -0400 (EDT)

Rain is forcast for Cherry Rd next weekend along with the Happy Jack
Arizona next weekend. What they are showing for next Friday is sunny Skies and
maybe we just might be good for Saturday at the Antennas. During the week we
are  seeing Partly Cloudy Skies for Wednsday and Thursday of this week.

Dwight

In a message dated 10/6/2012 2:41:25 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well,  the 10-day forecast now includes our AASP event.
But what really is the  forecast ???
I have been watching for the past several days. I must  confess, I am
confused.
I use Salome, Arizona as the target location.  You could also look at
Quartzsite.

It seems that every other day, it  is changing.
Last night, the 10 day looked very good. The day before, it  did not.
Today, it does not look good again.
I think the NWS is confused  !!

The one thing NOT in the forecast is rain.
So I just plan on  being out there, if for no other reason, to see what
actually happens.
I  think I will have either clear evenings, or good conversation. 50-50
chance  either way.
And some good Chili for supper on Saturday.

David M.  Douglass, President
East Valley Astronomy Club  (EVAC)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell  (602) 908-9092