[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather Prospects for Marathon

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:54:11 -0700

Sites I normally check our are http://www.phx.noaa.gov/contents/index.html and
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/Phoenix/weather/sat.html both of which have forecasts
for Friday and Saturday nights.  Another method I use, but isn't nearly as long
range is to walk out in back yard and look up.  All are indicating we should
have good weather for a marathon!!

BTW, I'm planning on heading out this afternoon about 1pm in an attempt to
whittle down a long observing list.  Steve Coe and David Frederickson are
joining in.  Anyone else that would like is welcome to join us.

A very excited
aj