[AZ-Observing] Weather Prospects for Marathon

  • From: Tom Polakis <polakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:59:06 -0700

Okay, let me be the first to jinx the weather by commenting that it setting
up pretty well for Saturday.  I'd still give it a 50/50 chance of being
plagued by cirrus clouds, but it could be worse.  And if it's not so good
when Saturday arrives, take a look at the transparency forecast
(http://www.cmc.ec.gc.ca/cmc/htmls/transparence_e.html) for the rest of the
country, which currently runs through Saturday afternoon.  There's no place
I'd rather be than Arizona.

Tom

---

Tom Polakis