[AZ-Observing] Re: Waiting for clear skies

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "DBogan3220@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:05:29 -0500

I'm planning on being out at the Antennas site on Saturday!

Dwight

In a message dated 1/13/2015 12:36:20 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Sunday  was looking really good but the forecast  seems to have taken a
turn
for the worse yesterday.  Now Saturday looks a little bit  better.  Time
will tell.  Prefer Sunday but would do either  one.