[AZ-Observing] Waiting for clear skies

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 08:40:51 -0700

Howdy all;

Well, it is raining while I am typing this, but I still have hope.  I do
realize that we will need some sunshine to get this water out of the
ground.  Otherwise, there will be lots of dew.  My plan is to wake up
tomorrow and see what the skies look like.  I might drive out just to
camp for a few days while it dries out.  We shall see.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe