[AZ-Observing] Re: WARNING--Sentinel Road Closed

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:20:44 -0700

When you have gone the eight miles down the dirt road and begin looking for the
turnoff to the left where we will be located, let me suggest an old Boy Scout
trick.

Watch the dirt road  for automobile tracks that turn to the left.  If necessary
stop and get out of your vehicle to reconiter the area looking for fresh tire
tracks.

While walking around take a look and see if you can see us from the road.

And when I say old - I mean "OLD."

aj

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.