[AZ-Observing] Volunteers for Public Star Party - Nov 14th at Alamo State Park

  • From: Scott Tannehill <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EVACONLINE <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:31:16 -0700

Here is the reply from the Alamo Park person about where the 'free
camping' and observing site for the public event. It appears to be the
same site.
Is there anyone who is...well, the 'grand master of ceremonies' for
this event, or is it more ad hoc? Just show up with scope and show
folks the sky, eh?

Scott in Scottsdale

Begin forwarded message: