[AZ-Observing] Re: Veteran Observers - Where did you find the time?

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:19:45 -0700

I recently changed jobs, not by choice, when the business I worked for eight
years closed.

Everyone I interviewed was told very explicitly that the Saturday nearest
the new moon was off limits unless a total catastrophe occurred.  Also that
during the colder months I would be leaving around 3pm to facilitate the
trip.

Nobody had a problem with this, at least during the interviews.  My new
employer seems very willing to concede to these requests and is carefully
structuring the colander to fit the schedule.

Now if we can get rid of the damned clouds!!

Beevo (aka Bill VanOrden)