[AZ-Observing] Re: Very pleasant night at Antennas

  • From: <k7jrg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 6:27:53 -0700

Steve

Glad to hear you are having some good nights observing. The RV park
here in Las Cruces has too many lights for any serious observing, have only
been able to show Jupiter and a few bright Messier objects.

Joe
---- stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Howdy all;

The calm breeze, nice temperatures and lack of clouds made for a good
night. I got aligned and balanced very accurately and got some
excellent images. I was pretty pooped out by 1:30 or so and closed down
by 2 AM. While the scope was tracking the images, I scanned around with
my 8X42 binoculars. I am looking forward to another good night tonight.

See ya;
Steve Coe

Joseph R. Goss
5108 E. Emerald Avenue