[AZ-Observing] Re: Very nice at Antennas

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:39:42 -0700

On the way out shortly. See folks there.

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Howdy all;

Last night was very good and the next several evenings look clear also,
not a cloud in the sky.  I do hope a few more folks can make time to get
out and observe.  As AJ and I have said, it has been years since we had
a cloud free weekend at New Moon.

I chased some planetary nebulae and open clusters along the Milky Way
last night and had some excellent views with the 16 inch scope.

Don and I saw comet ISON at 5 AM this morning, it has not seemed to
change any from Sunday morning.  I could not see it in the 8X42
binoculars, but it was easy in Don's 15 inch.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe