[AZ-Observing] Very good night at Antennas-Moving to Messier Marathon site

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:37:27 -0400

Howdy all;

Dick Harshaw and Darrell Spencer and I had a very nice night last night, I
gave both seeing and transparency a 7 out of 10.  We enjoyed some great
views of old favorites and I took some piggyback images.  I know Dick was
working on Struve double stars and Darrell is getting near to the
finishing the Herschel 400.

So, after posting this message I am going to pack up and move to the
Messier Marathon site at the "airport".  Joe Goss and a few other folks
are coming out early, so we it sounds like a fun time.  I hope to see you
there.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe