[AZ-Observing] Re: Venus Transit

  • From: Tim Jones <tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:50:28 -0700

Wayne,

The video resolutions are the same with both - either 720P (1024x720) or 1080P
(1920x1080).  However, these are nowhere near the 18MP size of a still frame.

The only REAL difference is the vari-angle LCD on the T3i (600D) instead of the
fixed LCD of the T2i (550D).  Otherwise, they are identical.  If you don't need
the vari-angle, you'll save on the T2i.

Tim
(who unfortunately bought a T1i just before the T2i came out...)