[AZ-Observing] Venus Transit

  • From: Mark Wainright <mwainright@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:16:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I put together a couple of pages of images from our Venus transit trip.  Seeing
the transit was a great experience.  2nd and 3rd contact were fascinating.  It
was special to enjoy something rare.  We went with the Sky&Telescope and
TravelQuest Northern Italy Transit Tour.  They put on a great tour.

This page is transit images...
http://members.cox.net/mwainright/transit.html

This page is snapshots of transit day...
http://members.cox.net/mwainright/transit2.html

Clear skies,
Mark Wainright