[AZ-Observing] Venus Mercury Uranus

  • From: edwin hubble <hubble_edwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: azObserving <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hubble_edwin@xxxxxxxxx, isac_81@xxxxxxxxxxx, j.finol@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:37:55 -0800 (PST)

Venus and Mercury are a beautiful sight in the western
sky tonight Thursday 8.

Venus at magnitude -4 and Mercury at -0.3 are so
bright that I can see them through my living room
window, with lights on,  as I watch the KUAT news !!

Uranus, magnitude 6, is just about half way between
Venus and Lambda in Aquarius, but I can not see it
because of all the bright lights in the community.

Light pollution !!

   Victor Herrero
   hubble_edwin@xxxxxxxxx
   http://hubbleed.bravehost.com/