[AZ-Observing] Re: Venus, Jupiter, Moon Images

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 23:23:26 -0700

Jeremy is the author of a great article about astronomical
sketching,"How to Draw the Universe", in the November 2008 issue of
_/Astronomy Now/_ magazine, from the UK.  Grab it at a bookstore or
newsstand while you can!
He is also a co-author of a recent book on the subject, "Astronomical
Sketching, A Step-By-Step Introduction".
More resources can be found on his web pages!
Gene Lucas
(17250)