[AZ-Observing] Re: Venus

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 21:29:24 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 I looked over at Venus saying to myself, "I wonder how its
crescent looks today?", but was too lazy to move my scope, though I had looked
at it a couple days earlier. I was surprised at how fast the planet had moved
in that amount of time. I have a fairly high western horizon (to block out the
lights of Tucson) which is a good thing and a bad thing. Nice shots of the SN
to Howard and JD. Surprisingly I haven't had a chance to look at it, but it's
been very windy here especially early in the evening.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)