[AZ-Observing] Vekol Ranch, tonight

  • From: Michael Collins <cal_donley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:44:17 -0700

My plan is to arrive around sunset (17:40 local time) and stay until about midnight. The last time I was down that way, there were campers in the usual clearing, so I went south a bit further to the first marked road which goes to the west, then drove off that way a few hundred feet. There are many small clearings in that area which are at least as good as the big one, with the added advantage that they're much farther from the, uh, "trade route". I will likely set up back that way again tonight unless I know that others will be on the east side of the road.

My mobile number is 480-567-5831, and I'll check messages again before I leave. I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else will be out, or wants to coordinate on using one of the alternate sites.

                        -- Mike Collins --
--
cal_donley@xxxxxxx