[AZ-Observing] Re: Vekol Friday

  • From: "Kerry Weatherford" <kawx4d1967@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:24:53 -0700

Not sure my first message went through this morning - the server caught it
and sent to mods for length??
Anyway, forecast is iffy for the region around Vekol - looks like it could
be up to 35% clouds or more, even if it's only hazy, but transparency seems
like it will be affected quite a bit.  So I'm going to stay at home tonight
and get work done for the T-Day visitors coming next week.  Maybe next
month.

--
Kerry