[AZ-Observing] Re: Vandenberg launch 7 Jun

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:56:14 -0700

As usual, check Brian Webb's pages at URL:
http://www.spacearchive.info/index.htm
for more and updated information on Vandenberg AFB launches.
Maybe the weather will cooperate and we'll get lucky!  Frequently the
contrail from the booster is visible in the sunlight as it climbs over
the western horizon.
Gene Lucas
(17250)