[AZ-Observing] Re: Vandenberg Rocket Launch

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:36:22 -0700

I'm not sure about my conclusions, but I was out doing PEP last
night/early this morning. At about 12:30 AM I noticed a large strung
out cloud passing over Phoenix. I would swear that it was the exhaust
from the rocket launch. There were no other clouds around that i
could see. Did any one else see that. It that possible?

Jeff
--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT