[AZ-Observing] Re: Valerie Goff

  • From: Skylook123@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 06:44:02 EST

Thank you, Dean.  I was only privileged to know Valerie for a few  years,
but when you met her it was like she knew you forever.  I'll miss  her
terribly at GCSP, brightening every moment she was around, both with her
helping
out where and when needed and with her loving reminiscences about Bob,  and
Orion.  What a joy to be around!

Jim  O'Connor

In a message dated 2/23/11 1:44:24 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx writes:

15480  Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

Thanks, Dean, for  passing the word along about Valerie. That's probably
the worst news I've  heard in a long time. She was a wonderful, caring person
and I personally will  miss her greatly. I knew she was ill, but didn't
realize the extent of her  condition. I trust she has joined Bob in the Orion
Nebula, which I just looked  at tonight! No wonder it looked better than
usual...

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)