[AZ-Observing] Re: Vacation in Sedona

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 21:22:10 -0700

Andrew, try the following:

Sirius Lookers of Sedona
Dennis Young, P.O. Box 87, Sedona, AZ 86339; 520-282-7501.
E-mail: dennisyoung@xxxxxxxxxx 28 members.

The Northern Arizona Star Party will be held on the 14th and 15, hosted
by the Prescott Astronomy Club, see their web site at
http://www.PACORG.NET/ the president is
Gary Frey, P.O. Box 1178, Mayer, AZ 86333.

There's also a number of others in the area, checkout Sky Publishing and
or Kalmbach Publishing web sites.

AJ Crayon
saguaroastro.org

Andrew Cooper wrote:

 I recieved this request on the TAAA email address, I'm sure someone on
 the list can answer it better than I can.

 Andrew

 Tim Kristl wrote:

 I am a member of the Astronomical Society of Kansas City and will be
 vacationing in Sedona from Sept 13th to the 24th.  I would like to know
 if there is a club in Sedona?   Also if they have a site from which to
 observe? I plan to bring my scope and would like to take some high
 altitude pictures.  If you could put me in touch with someone in edona,
 that would be great.
 Thanks
 Tim Kristl