[AZ-Observing] Re: URGENT SUPPORT NEEDED FOR DARK SKY LEGISLATION

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:47:47 EST

Jenn & All

I e-mailed Senator Giffords this afternoon oofering my suport for SB 1218.
She kindly responded that the bill goes to the full  senate tommorow
(Thursday) and asked I send the message to her fellow senators; We should all
dot he same. Here are the address she requested we send our support to:

laguirre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; callen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
manderso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; marzberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
tbee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; kbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
lbinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; rblendu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
bbrother@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
rburns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; rcannell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
kcheuvro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jgarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ggifford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jharper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
thellon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
mjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bleff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; smead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
rmiranda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; hmitchel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
prios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; vsoltero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
jtibshra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; tverscho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
jwaring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; <A
HREF="mailto:jweiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>jweiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>

The more people let these folks know, the better the chances of passing will
be.

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews