[AZ-Observing] Re: Two pretty good nights, some frustrations

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:37:55 -0700

Ditto to Steve and AJ for a great observing run!

The only mark against it was that it was HOT both afternoons. (Thank heaven
Steve was there with his compressed gas refrigeration cycle machine!)  I
have a hunch now what ground zero at a supernova may feel like...

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ
President, The Saguaro Astronomy Club (2009)