[AZ-Observing] Re: Tuzigoot Night Under the Stars

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 03:13:26 -0700

Beautiful poster !!
I see the two comets, naked eye :-)
Many thanks
Victor
Dr. Eng. Victor Herrero-Arrieta Ph.D. M.S. Ing.Ind.
http://herrero-radio-astronomy.blogspot.com/view/magazine   Radio Astronomy
Blog
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/victor-herrero-radio-astronomy  Messages
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=es&fromgroups#!forum/red-radioastronomia-en-espanol
http://herrero-victor.blogspot.com/  Astronomy Blog
http://victorstravelpictures.blogspot.com/  Travel pictures

If you need to get away to the "cool" skies of Northern Arizona this