[AZ-Observing] Tucson Observing Sites

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:28:05 -0700

When answering the club e-mail I often get asked the question "Where can
I go to observe?".  So in frustration with endless repetition I have
followed Tom Polakis' lead and created an observing site webpage
specifically for sites within and hour or so of Tucson.  This is still a
work in progress, but I decided to post what I had and ask for input
from the rest of the amateur community.  So feel free to send your
input, new sites, corrections, etc...

http://aecooper.home.att.net/obssites.html

Andrew

--