[AZ-Observing] Re: Triple Shadow Transit Tonight

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:26:47 -0700

Hello all;

Thanks Rick, for those of you planning to attend the party at my place, I
have the 7 inch Mak in the observatory and plan to set up the C11 next to
the roll off roof, so there will be plenty of opportunity to observe this
rare event.  Plenty of time for the folks setting up for the public star
party to make their way over for microwaved leftover pizza.

I purchased soda (coke, diet coke, lemonade, sprite, diet Pepsi) and am
going for ice.  If you wish to drink anything other than this, please bring
it along.  I will count heads between 7:30 and 8 and order pizza.

Hope to see you there (ah, here, actually);
Steve

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org