[AZ-Observing] Re: Trifid and Lagoon Nebulosity Complex

  • From: George Barber <gbarber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:06:47 -0700

Wow!  Oh my goodness, wow!  Beam me up, Scotty.  What a fantastic image.
Truely amazing what some are doing now as amateurs, far surpassing what the
larger observatories could do only a few short decades ago.

Thanks for the incredible view!

             "Steve Coe"
             <stevecoe@xxxxxxx
             rg>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             az-observing-boun                                          cc
             ce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [AZ-Observing] Re: Trifid and
             06/26/2007 07:29          Lagoon Nebulosity Complex
             AM

             Please respond to
             az-observing@free
                 lists.org

Chris;

That is a great shot, lots of nebulae, both bright and dark and great =
color.
Impressive for only 80mm of aperture.  It is essentially a digital =
Schmidt
shot.

Great pik;
Steve Coe