[AZ-Observing] Re: Tonite

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 20:05:07 EDT

Joe,

Looks like you're gettin'  28.13 OPM (observations per Mile) :). Sounds like
a good night to clean Gert's mirror and a few other things.

KOFA's just bit far to go for a 0130 moonrise, at least IMHO. that distance
rquires a t lease 0330 moonrise.

We'll see about next week.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
www.saguaroastro.org

In a message dated 8/3/2002 16:52:34 US Mountain Standard Time,
apachejo@xxxxxxx writes:

> Well gang, Thursday night I drove to Vekol Road 140 miles for one hour =
> of observing.  Friday night I drove to Flatiron 170 mile for an hour and =
> a half of observing.  So I have 310 miles for 11 observations, getting =
> expensive.  Looks like slim and none chance for tonight unless you want =
> to go to KOFA or Blyth CA.
>
> Joe  Goss

messages.  Thanks.