[AZ-Observing] Tonite

  • From: "Joseph R. Goss" <apachejo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 16:52:18 -0700

Well gang, Thursday night I drove to Vekol Road 140 miles for one hour =
of observing.  Friday night I drove to Flatiron 170 mile for an hour and =
a half of observing.  So I have 310 miles for 11 observations, getting =
expensive.  Looks like slim and none chance for tonight unless you want =
to go to KOFA or Blyth CA.

Joe  Goss

K7JRG@xxxxxxx
Amateur Astronomer