[AZ-Observing] Re: Tonights (last night) observing

  • From: Brian Skiff <bas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:31:07 -0700 (MST)

>>  Let's see; Payson is missing.  Wonder what that means?

     Looking at the previous NWS temps posting, the figures for Payson's
Saturday high and Sunday morning low were:

PFSA3 : PAYSON RS              4997:  56 /  95 / 0.00

     The "official" Flagstaff high of 86F today was still about as
hot as it normally gets.  So when we started our Lowell-folks-and-
friends volleyball games this afternoon at 5pm we were suffering.
But we played until I was way past being out of energy (most of the
folks are about half my age...), but cooling off at last.

\Brian