[AZ-Observing] Re: Tonight's Eclipse: Go North

  • From: "Sam" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 08:47:18 -0700

Well, I ignored Tom's advice and actually headed a bit further south of Tucson,
near Three Points. There was one stinkin' band of thick cirrus that interrupted
the very end of what I was able to see over Kitt Peak. Here's a link to my
favorite of what I was able to capture before that cloud band interrupted the
scene:
http://www.pbase.com/image/140223117

All-in-all a neat eclipse event.

- Sam