[AZ-Observing] Tonight at Picket Post - Missing Eyepiece

  • From: "Jim" <james.t.waters@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 00:30:37 -0700

Just got home and did an inventory of my eyepiece and filter case.  I am
missing an Orion Q70 Wide-Field Eyepiece valued at $100.00.  I only used one
eyepiece tonight and that was a low power Type 5 Nagler.  I am able to identify
all my eyepieces.
If anybody has any information on this please contact me off-line.

Jim Waters
SAC / EVAC