[AZ-Observing] Re: Tonight

  • From: Frank OGorman <fogastro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 14:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be going to Flatiron if at least a few others are  - though it's starting
to look a bit cloudy in that direction right now.
I'll watch here for confirmation that folks are heading that way.

Frank O'Gorman
Jack Jones <Telescoper@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If clouds are to be drifting in after midnight, they will arrive in N AZ
first, so it looks like Flat Iron would be best for me.

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix AZ