[AZ-Observing] Re: Tonight

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:56:29 -0700

Neville,

Yeah, I like it when there's cell coverage as well. Being not too far off
the freeway helps. I know there's a cell tower at the Vicksburg rd exit
truck stop. Not sure if the Antenna that give the site it's name are cell
towers, but it's good to know.

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
saguaroastro@xxxxxxx
www.saguaroastro.org

From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:10:41 -0700

Neville,

The silence you hear is everyone out at Hovatter Road.

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club