[AZ-Observing] Tonght

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:43:00 -0700

  Ok so the moon is big and bright, I was just wondering if any one
would be interested in a short trip out west for some observing along
the terminator of the moon and then some objects away from the moon?
Sunset is at 6:22 and Moonset is at 1:45. I am so tired of being clouded
out that even a fairly bright moon won't keep me from giving it a go.

Andrew Goodwin

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=85326&hourly=1&yday=54&weekday=Saturday